Apple Iphone 12 Pro Max 128GB Pacific Blue
iPhone 12 Pro Max. 5G to download huge files on the go and stream HDR video.1 Larger 6.7-inch Super Retina XDR display.2 Ceramic Shield with four times better drop performance.3 Incredible low-light photography with the best Pro camera system on an iPhone, and 5× optical zoom range. Cinema-grade Dolby Vision video recording, editing and playback. Night mode portraits and next-level AR experiences with the LiDAR Scanner. Powerful A14 Bionic chip. And new MagSafe accessories for easy attachment and faster wireless charging.4 For infinitely spectacular possibilities.
- 6.7-inch Super Retina XDR display2
- Ceramic Shield, tougher than any smartphone glass
- 5G for superfast downloads and high-quality streaming1
- A14 Bionic, the fastest chip ever in a smartphone
- Pro camera system with 12-megapixel Ultra Wide, Wide and Telephoto cameras; 5× optical zoom range;
- Night mode; Deep Fusion; Smart HDR 3; Apple ProRAW5; and 4K Dolby Vision HDR recording
- LiDAR Scanner for improved AR experiences and Night mode portraits
- 12-megapixel TrueDepth front camera with Night mode and 4K Dolby Vision HDR recording
- Industry-leading IP68 water resistance6
- Supports MagSafe accessories for easy attachment and faster wireless charging4
- iOS 14 with redesigned widgets on the Home Screen, the all-new App Library, App Clips and more
1Data plan is required. 5G is available in selected markets and through selected carriers. Speeds vary based on site conditions and carrier. For details on 5G support, contact your carrier and see apple.com/nz/iphone/cellular.
2The display has rounded corners. When measured as a rectangle, the screen is 6.68 inches diagonally. Actual viewable area is less.
3Claim is based on iPhone 12 Pro Max Ceramic Shield front compared with previous-generation iPhone.
4Accessories are sold separately.
5Apple ProRAW coming soon.
6iPhone 12 Pro Max is splash-, water- and dust-resistant, and was tested under controlled laboratory conditions with a rating of IP68 under IEC standard 60529 (maximum depth of 6 metres for up to 30 minutes). Splash, water and dust resistance are not permanent conditions, and resistance might decrease as a result of normal wear. Do not attempt to charge a wet iPhone; refer to the user guide for cleaning and drying instructions. Liquid damage is not covered under warranty but you might have rights under consumer law.
Go to apple.com/nz/iphone/compare for a complete set.